Thursday, January 6, 2011

im back on!!


its been awhile since iv been on this so here is some of the latest news that has gone down.

-As of yesterday Im moving on from Draven Footwear.I would like to thank them for all there support over these past five or six years years. - Caleb "the Hucker" Ruecker

-Change is a hard thing to deal with. It can be a scary thing, but for progression to occur, sometimes things need to change. Alot has been occuring for The Take right now as you might have heard on some riding sites. The first change is that I am now the new team manager. Second the team now only has 4 pro riders, and now we have a flow team. With this change, I say with a heavy heart so long to Spam, Caleb, and Tanner. Tanner decided to step down to make room for some new up and comers, and Nick decided to move on to new adventures. It is hard for me to see my friends leave with me just now coming into this position, but I wish the best of luck to all 3 of them and know they will be successful in all their future adventures. Also with me coming in, that means Alex is no longer the TM. With obvious hesitation, I took the new position. Alex wished me the best of luck for the job and has no hard feelings. I can't thank him enough, for I wouldnt even be in this situation without his help. But with this change, I have great expectations for the future. We already started updating the image, and plan for more to happen in the future. Don't want to give too much away, but I am excited for what the future holds for The Take.

No comments:

Post a Comment